Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heath Ryan Holmquist

Heath has finally arrived! Josh and I are both THRILLED!
He got here on July 28th at 11:44 pm, He was 8lbs even and 20 1/4 inches long and had a great pair of lungs for screamin! He looks so much like his daddy. Josh wasn't able to be here because he is in Iraq, but will be coming home in about 6 1/2 weeks to meet his little guy.
Ill post more pictures later!








3 comments:

Val Murphy said...

Congrats you two! I'm glad Heath finally made it here and I can't wait to meet him! He sure does look like his daddy.

Rach said...

i love the very last pic of you two on here, so precious.

Southern Belle said...

Natasha! Congratulations! I have been thinking about you all week! I texted Eli and he said you had gone into the hospital last monday and so I kept thinking, he should be born by now, and kept having jeff call his parents to see if you had it! Finally I talked to Tait online and he told me the good news! I bet you are so relieved to have him out!! He is so adorable and I can't wait until next summer when we come home and I can actually see all these little babies!