Saturday, July 19, 2008

Come on Baby!!


I went to the doctor on Thursday and i'm not progressing much.. at all!! I'm 40 weeks and 5 days right now. My doctor scheduled an induction for this coming Monday, the 21st (my 41 week mark). So the end IS actually in sight! Not that pregnancy was terrible or anything, I'm just so anxious to meet the little guy that has been camping in my rib cage for the passed couple months. And I'm looking forward to NOT getting told I'm huge, or asked if I'm SURE I'm not having twins. Oh the things you should not say to a pregnant woman.

8 comments:

Val Murphy said...

Way to hang in there! Hope everything goes good on Monday, we'll be thinking about ya!

April said...

HEY THERE! I was trying to figure out who this Natasha Holmquist person was for the longest time!!
It's good to hear from you!
You look so adorable in the picture probably the cutest pregnant belly that I have ever seen!
By the way I totally agree with you people say the rudest things to a pregnant lady, things they would never dare to say if you weren't pregnant.
So, where are you living?
Good luck on the delivery and new little boy...boys are the BEST, I am having my third!
April

Southern Belle said...

yay!! I am so glad you found us!! I can't believe you haven't had your baby yet!! That's crazy! Well I can't wait to see pics of the little guy, and I am sorry Josh won't be there for the labor:( Good Luck!!!

Rach said...

you seriously look so good in this pic. cant wait to come see you and baby heathster.

connie and frank said...

Natasha
I love your blog.
You are the best.
Can't wait to see the little guy.
Frank and I will be gone this week, and will be home Saturday. Will check in when we get back.
Love ya
from
auntie connie

Slesk Family said...

I like the picture Natasha.
You look so cute pregnant despite what you think!
Love you

Southern Belle said...

Is the baby here yet???

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Tash,
Wanted to wish you luck tomorrow! You will do great, and I can't wait to meet this beautiful little baby boy of yours - you deserve it!
Love,
Emily (Pratt) Wilson
(sorry I'm a creeper, found your blog through kt and paul's.) =)