Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Final Countdown(s)

pregnancy

Hello everyone! Just trying to figure out how to work this blog stuff. I don't have much to say right now. Except i'm STILL pregnant :) But I am ready to welcome this little one ANY day he wants to come now! I'm kind of nervous, I hired a Doula (A professional trained to help the mother during labor and childbirth) and am hoping for an all natural birth. We'll see how that goes, but the most important thing is that he arrives healthy and fully cooked!

Now for the other exciting countdown.. I'm sure most of you know Josh has been in Iraq since February. Well He's due back around September 10th-ish. Just 2 more months! I'm very excited! I can't wait to see him again and show off our little baby to him!

5 comments:

Slesk Family said...

Welcome to the blog world!
Can't wait for the blessed event!

Rach said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blog-stalking. i called you today...i brewed up som mean lemonade popcicles! tomorrow we should party mommy and prego style!

Sarah said...

Hey Natasha,
Welcome to blogland! I'll add you as one of my links. Our blog is private. If you want to visit, send me your email address and I'll invite you! :) andrew.sarah27@gmail.com

Cousin Sarah

melissa walker said...

It's fun to check in on you--I found you from Sarah's blog! Good luck with all your events coming up!

Val Murphy said...

Hey...any labor luck? I guess I'll hear from Eli & Britt....I'm getting anxious for you!