This was just a little while after he was born. He's so cute!
He's adorable. I love that new-baby looking around stage. It only lasts a couple days and it is so precious as he checks out his new world!
Natasha! Congratulations! I have been checking your blog every day to find out when this little guy made his entrance! He is so cute! And yes, he does look like Josh! I am so happy for you. You are going to love being a mom. =)
What a cutie! Cant wait to meet him!
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you. He is so cute and lucky to have you as a Mom.
You're right! He IS SOOO CUTE! I love all the pictures and can't wait to see tons more! Congrats you two.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's adorable. I love that new-baby looking around stage. It only lasts a couple days and it is so precious as he checks out his new world!
Natasha! Congratulations! I have been checking your blog every day to find out when this little guy made his entrance! He is so cute! And yes, he does look like Josh! I am so happy for you. You are going to love being a mom. =)
What a cutie! Cant wait to meet him!
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you. He is so cute and lucky to have you as a Mom.
You're right! He IS SOOO CUTE! I love all the pictures and can't wait to see tons more! Congrats you two.
Post a Comment