Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6

A photo of an animal you would like to keep as a pet

Okay, I have no idea why but I have always had a soft spot for baby sloths. They are cute.. in an ugly way. Does that make sense? and look at this guy!!! He's just saying.. Heyy! looooveee me!
They get a little bit...... sillier looking when they are older but this guy is like.. HEY! wanna be my friend? See what I'm saying? Heart melting. haha.

3 comments:

chloe said...

hes a cutie. i would take him home

Rach said...

Maybe cause they're always smiling and slow?I don't know why exactly, but they really are so cute.

And bravo for blogging everyday!! I love it. Makes me really wish we lived closer!

Me and My Boys said...

Love it! I think you're the only person I've meet, besides myself that the sloth is their favorite animal, I love the look people give you. and Really they are just hilarious creatures!