Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 14

A TV show you are currently addicted to

No doubt about it, I am addicted to this show. I love it! I would love to get a nice butt-kicking workout from Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper. My friend and I actually have been doing one of Jillian Michaels work out videos a few times a week, and man. She is a monster. She means business, but I think she's awesome. I just can't even imagine doing a workout like that being like 300 pounds though. THAT would be tough.

Another show I look forward to watching every week is..
30 Rock!
It's hilarious.

And If I had cable I would probably be watching THIS everyday..... (guilty pleasure)

No jokes, man.

3 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

I love Jillian. I have been doing her 30 day shred video for the past little while. Love it!

chloe said...

yea for biggest loser!!!

Lorie Ann said...

Hey Natasha! I found your blog through Chloe's! Send me your email so I can invite you to mine!