Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good stuff.

Baby Girl Holmquist coming March 2010!


I haven't been able to post for a while because we are staying at my parents and they currently do not have the internet. Soooo once that changes I will get some pictures up. Ya!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Hooray!! How exciting...we're so happy for you!

Allison said...

That is awesome!!! I think I guessed boy, but I am wrong about baby gender almost 100% of the time. That is so exciting for you guys! :)

melissa walker said...

Congratulations--little girls are great!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's way exciting! Can't wait to see some new pictures!!

Rachel said...

Hey I am sooo excited for you guys!!! We miss you guys terribly. Josh asked when big Josh could come babysit him.

Kelsey and Rylee said...

CONGRATS!

Woolsey's said...

Congrats you guys!! We love you and miss you all!! Just remember it's never 100% sure that you are having a girl until she is here!! We know from experience!:)

April said...

Congratulations Natasha, I hope you aren't feeling too crummy.
April

Brittany Slesk said...

I am so happy for you guys! Have you thought of any names yet? How are you doing? WE MISS YOU GUYS!