I'm not really into blogging anymore. Don't know why. BUT I thought I would just update on how CLOSE we are to having our second baby! So excited!!
I'm 37 weeks, my doctor said he wouldn't make me go passed my due date this time if I didn't want to, and I love him for that.Ultrasound of the baby at 34 weeks
I am so excited for you!! You look great. I am glad you updated, since I don't facebook this is how I keep up with you. Josh asked when Big Josh could come babysit again. Let me know when then big event happens.
4 comments:
Tasha I'm so excited for you! Congratulations on baby #2 I hope everything is going well!!!
I am so excited for you!! You look great. I am glad you updated, since I don't facebook this is how I keep up with you. Josh asked when Big Josh could come babysit again. Let me know when then big event happens.
Awe! Tasha you look so beautiful!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! When I come home in April can I PLEASE come and visit you????
You do look great, and I can't believe you're gonna be a mom for the second time!
Congratulations!
April
Post a Comment