so cute!! Heath looks EXACTLY like you! And I didn't know your babies had so much hair!!
That bath tub water looks awfully cloudy in the pic of you and Katy. Warm water makes you pee! haha
Holy cow I can't believe how much they look like both of you. too cute!
wow! 4 cute babies!
I get to relive the memories with the kiddos!I love it!!YOu are all so cute.
Oh man! I didn't realize how much they look like us. They're almost making the same faces as us too. Thanks for posting that! MIss you guys!
Ha this is cute and funny :) FOR SURE we will see you next week!!! I'm pumped!
That is so funny!
Hey Sis! I'm said I didn't get to see you in Utah... :( I have a new blog though woo hoo!
You don't have to buy anything, I'll just make you some shoes! Thanks for saying Max is cute...I <3 when people see things the way I do :) It was so fun to have you guys here, can't wait til you are back for good!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
so cute!! Heath looks EXACTLY like you! And I didn't know your babies had so much hair!!
That bath tub water looks awfully cloudy in the pic of you and Katy. Warm water makes you pee! haha
Holy cow I can't believe how much they look like both of you. too cute!
wow! 4 cute babies!
I get to relive the memories with the kiddos!
I love it!!
YOu are all so cute.
Oh man! I didn't realize how much they look like us. They're almost making the same faces as us too. Thanks for posting that! MIss you guys!
Ha this is cute and funny :) FOR SURE we will see you next week!!! I'm pumped!
That is so funny!
Hey Sis! I'm said I didn't get to see you in Utah... :( I have a new blog though woo hoo!
You don't have to buy anything, I'll just make you some shoes! Thanks for saying Max is cute...I <3 when people see things the way I do :) It was so fun to have you guys here, can't wait til you are back for good!
Post a Comment