Such BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and AMAZING pictures!!!!! i love the sad to see you leave one. HILARIOUS!!! I hope I don't make them cry that hard when I leave! hehehehe. love love love
tasha josh & heath Love your newest pictures.Thanks so much for posting them so we can all share in the fun. Those 2 babies are so cute and have so much fun. Thanks again. Love you all. Gr. Grandma and Grandpa Slesk
4 comments:
What a FUN trip! It looks like you all had a blast!
Such BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and AMAZING pictures!!!!! i love the sad to see you leave one. HILARIOUS!!! I hope I don't make them cry that hard when I leave! hehehehe. love love love
tasha josh & heath
Love your newest pictures.Thanks so much for posting them so we can all share in the fun. Those 2 babies are so cute and have so much fun. Thanks again. Love you all.
Gr. Grandma and Grandpa Slesk
We miss you too, Heath!
Thanks for all the fun! We had a great time.
Post a Comment