Thursday, April 23, 2009

Say Yes to crack......

If it's a cute baby bum!!

9 comments:

Slesk Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slesk Family said...

We have the makings of a plummer in the family! :)

Unknown said...

Ya I saw a picture with Heath in those same jammies a little while ago, I am jealous you guys got to go swimming :) We were out with Britt and Eli when you guys called about coming out to Utah in May, hopefully we will get to see you, lets make sure of it! Did you guys find a place to live yet? What city?

Katy said...

All three of your posts made my day!!!! Thanks! I love the pic of Heath and Josh eating Ritz crackers. So cute. Can't wait to see you guys!!! I love crack.

Val Murphy said...

Oh good, we'd love that! We live in Pleasant Grove so we are like... 5 minutes from each other, you have no idea how excited I am!

Rach said...

so cute. I can not believe how big this little dude is getting!
ps- i am way way way jealoug of the pool, i want it to be warm enough to do that with our little one.

Rach said...

pss-I call Lily a gnargle all the time. today she was crazy enough to be called a cornish pixie. I knew you would understand what those are. IMOBULOUS!

Brittany Slesk said...

Eli and I laughed so hard when we saw this!! :) What is better than baby crack? NOTHING! I wish we had your hot weather!

Brittany Slesk said...

Don't you worry, we will have a BIG party while you are here. I will save some treats for you! We are so excited to see you guys!