In case you didn't know...the White Witch and I are pretty tight.
She sent me something in the mail today. Oh how I love her.

She sent me something in the mail today. Oh how I love her.Yes turkish delights. And apparently she has given me a middle name! Thank you White Witch!!
ps. the White Witch was really my stellar (zenon anyone?) sister Katy.
pss. I would never turn on my narnians and Mr. Tumnus. Long live Aslan!
5 comments:
HA! i just watched Narnia today. And I totally cry in Prince Caspian every time i see it...multiple times. When Lucy ever talks to Azlan, and at the end with the Regina Spektor song...oh my gosh.WHY cant they stay and Caspian and Susan make babies?? WHY? yeah i am a attached and am a huge wuss....or hormones are slightly out of whack, you decide.
I would have thought that was a random post if I hadn't known Katy was sending you the Turkish Delights.
Very creative of both you and Katy! :)
Thanks for putting a smile on my grumpy face!
Love you!!
I loved the pic of Josh and Heath you texted me this AM.
I miss you too.
Zoom zoom zoom,
make my heart go boom boom,
my supernova girl
hey you need to text me your number again, deleted it on accident.
did you ever feel like mr tumnus wanted to be more than friends with Lucy??? or am i just crazy.
So what do they taste like?
Post a Comment