Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Utah Family and Friends!

Yes you! Any of you who live in Utah! We are moving to the Salt Lake City area in July. Just a little over 3 months away! We need help finding a place to live! If any of you know anyone who is renting out a part of their house, or a condo, or just know any good apartment homes (that aren't too expansive!) Any ideas??? PLEASE let us know!! It would be a GREAT help to us!!!!!
Thanks!!

4 comments:

julie said...

I have the perfect place for you guys, its in the area of Inver Grove Heights, MN. I don't know, maybe it's out of the specified range, but I think it's a grrrrreat idea! hahahah :) FIFTY EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually:
58 days
1403 hours
84223 minutes
5053407 seconds

Southern Belle said...

How exciting!! My mom, Cheyenne and I are going to Utah July 13-21 will you be there then? Where is Josh going to school? Just so you know, with our experience, apartments are like fifty times cheaper in provo/orem area than in Salt Lake... if you can handle living there:) You should also check craigslist... I will keep my ears open for you though! Good luck!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

I can look and ask around if you want. You should call me and we can talk about areas and price range? I'm SO excited that you guys are coming this way. It will be fun to hang out with you!ALSO... I LOVE the new pic of your cute family!

Chyla Mashelle said...

UMMMM I'm so excited!!!! Hey love! It's so good to see you're doing well. You're little boy is so cute! I'm so happy for you and how well you're doing! If I go out to LA before you move here I will visit you..if i don't count on a visit when you move to SLC. :) The boys are huge now everyone in the family is growing. Shishi is doing well she's going back to school and just living life. :)If you want her number let me know i'm sure she would love to hear from you. Love ya hun!