Hey! I like the new header! Heath is such a happy little guy. I can't believe how fast his hair is growing, too. He can do pigtails very soon too at this rate :)
YES UTAH!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile but what good news! Ill keep my eyes open for some rentals! Around here craigslist.org is a really popular place to put up stuff that is for rent. So maybe check that out! I'm sooooooo excited!!!
6 comments:
Hey! I like the new header! Heath is such a happy little guy. I can't believe how fast his hair is growing, too. He can do pigtails very soon too at this rate :)
I LOOOOOVE your new header picture!!!! all of you look so GREAT and HAPPY!!!! :) BEAUTIFUL!
He looks so much like his dad with a bit of Slesk thrown in! It sounds like you're all going to be busy this summer!
Hiya
Tickets for the gun show on sale at Stub-hub. Good luck finding any.
They are only about the most popular tickets ever....duh
Tucker
YES UTAH!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile but what good news! Ill keep my eyes open for some rentals! Around here craigslist.org is a really popular place to put up stuff that is for rent. So maybe check that out! I'm sooooooo excited!!!
Post a Comment