This is a build-a-bear wedding dress. We're so mean! But it was funny, we loved it.
Aaaannnddd he hated it!
Check out that belly! Heath has grown so much in the passed few weeks!
He's a pro at lifting his head now!
And a few more...


and Josh being a freak.
(Ps-Those aren't Josh's real teeth!)
7 comments:
thanks for the update.
Heath I am sorry, someone should have warned you about your parents!
They love you tho. :)
I love the crib.
That build a bear wedding dress picture is hillarious!! He is going to hate you for it when he grows up!!! You can still tell he's a boy even when he's wearing it though:)
Tash, Heath is getting so darn cute! And he is getting so big! I bet you're so proud. You guys look great. Especially Heath in a wedding dress. I'm so glad it's modest! And p.s. Nice crib! That's a beauty!
Ahahahahaha! those are the best! Remember the pictures we had of tait? :) Tait destroyed all but a few. You can't let that happen to these ones!
What a little cutie pants!! Are you sure that he isn't Eli's child?? I think he looks SO much like Eli's baby pictures. So rumor has it that you might be coming to the big UT in the recent future??! I cried I was so happy!!! That would be so much fun. Pinch those cute little cheeks of Heath's for me. I love you guys!
I can't get enough of the pictures of Heath! I just love that kid!!
I love that you are both so into him and thoroughly enjoying him. Every stage is so great as a parent. Just when you think you have seen the best of them, a new cute skill develops.
tash, pps: those ARE josh's real teeth. you had a typo and said they weren't, but don't worry, I knew the facts. hahaha. :)
Post a Comment