Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Development
5. Project Runway (guilty pleasure)
6. Americas Next Top Model (another guilty pleasure)
7. My Name is Earl
8. King of Queens
Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Made southwest chicken soup.. mmmm
2. Started Breaking Dawn!
3. Read that Valerie rode in a hot air balloon and got jealous!
4. Got some zombie make-up and fake blood :)
5. Put up a spiderweb
6. Made the Hoyts, might as well be famous, chocolate chip cookies.
7. Had the Missionaries over for dinner
8. Changed a green poop diaper
Eight favorite places to eat:
1. Chipotle! mmmm.
2. Red Robin
3. Pad Thai
4. Cafe Rio
5. Does coldstone count?
6. My moms food!!
7. Cheesecake factory is pretty darn good
8. Anything really but Seafood. Bleh
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. The day that I can convince Josh to take me to Disneyland again
2. Trick or treating
3. Twilight movie!! November 21st!
4. More kids :)
5. When Josh has leave in November
6. When we figure out what we are going to do or where we are going to be next year.
7. Nap. I'm tired.
8. Seeing Avery roll over. (I love the video Katy!)
Eight People I Tag:
1. Mom
2. Rachel M.
3. Stacey B.
4. April L.
5. Julie L.
6. Emily W.
7. Amanda P.
8. Michelle A.
3 comments:
Yeah Tash!! Yours is a lot less boring than mine!! Hope you saved some of that soup for me. YUM. Love ya!
I did it... 8 is a lot of things!!
I tagged you woman
Post a Comment