Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Heath's face paint lasted a total of 20 minutes, but it was so cute!Me and Josh.....not so cute. Best Halloween EVER.

12 comments:

Katy said...

You guys are freaks. love you! Heath is so cute.

Slesk Family said...

The SCARIEST Halloween ever!
What did Heath think of your costumes?

April said...

He's such a cutie! I can't believe he's already 3 months old!
April

julie said...

was Heath bar scared of you guys? i definitely am! hahaha. awesome. i love the bottom two pics of heath bar, he's way adorable!!!! :)

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Heath is SO SO SO SO SO cute! I just want to squeeze!

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh you guys looked soooo scary!!! Was Heath scared when he saw you?

Me and My Boys said...

I love the tiger, he is sooo cute, was he scared at all by your makeup? you guys look great!!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I just found your blog through my sis'
Your little man is sooooo cute! Nice costumes too by the way :) Love, Jenn

Val Murphy said...

So do you think your parents would mind if I came up to washington for Christmas too?! I miss all you guys and those cute babies...(Heath, Avery, ...& Tait)...the halloween costumes all get 5 stars by the way! Good work! Do you and Josh need to borrow some bandaids? :)

Rach said...

nightmare before x-mas inspired? so awesome. Health looks so ferocious. oh my!

Anderson's said...

You guys are so funny! Love the costumes! Heath looks adorable!!!!

Allison said...

Those are great costumes! Heath is super cute!