Saturday, September 27, 2008

San Diego Zoo

Heath in his cute Safari outfit at the beginning of the day. Asleep. Mr. Mountain Lion looking at all the tasty people.One of my favorites! Pandas!I love watching the giraffes walk around, they are so gangley. Cute Elephants.Our friends, Scott and Samantha, being silly. Family Photo =)And the end of the day, Heath sleeping again! haha.

6 comments:

Slesk Family said...

What a fun day!
You wore Heath out coming and going.
Good job.

Lecour Family said...

Your little family is so cute. I am glad your husband is finally home. Your pictures of him coming home are priceless. You guys look so happy! Congrats on your family!

Val Murphy said...

We just took Max to the zoo for the first time too...and he also slept most of the time we were there...oh well. I can't believe you already finished the second book...way to go Tash! Oh ya and Max is 3 months old in 2 days!

connie and frank said...

What great pictures.
So great to see a family picture.
love ya
aunt connie

Amanda said...

NATASHA!! i would absolutly LOVE to take your family pictures! i love all these pictures of heath he is so stinking cute. i'm so happy for you guys. i can't wait to see you in November!!!!

Southern Belle said...

I know!! Isn't it crazy!! A lady came into work with a tiny newborn baby the other day (which happens sometimes) and I am usually so excited, but I just kind of stared at it and started to get freaked out like oh my gosh, I'm gonna have one of those soon! I was sooooo nervous for some reason! It was like Cheyenne was telling me "ready or not here I come!!" hahahahha, I am so excited, but also nervous too!!