
Me and my friend Samantha making 'Welcome Home' signs for our boys!
Putting Heaths footprints on his 'Welcome Home Daddy' sign

The buses start arriving and everyone starts freaking out!

7 months down and reunited at last!

Heath meeting his daddy for the first time.
17 comments:
Oh my gosh, Tasha, Katy just told me today that you FINALLY got to be reunited with Josh! What a wonderful moment that must have been. I can feel your happiness and relief eminating (that may or may not be a word) all the way from California to Washington. I am so happy for you guys and so happy that the little Heath meister finally got to meet his daddy. Congratulations! Miss you!
Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy. I found your blog off of Katy's and couldn't wait for your husband to meet him. I started crying reading this post! CONGRATULATIONS!-Katie (James) Keil
Those pictures made me cry. I'm so glad Josh finally got to meet his (incredibly cute) little boy! What a great day!
those pictures totally made me cry. so glad he is home safe!
Oh those pics are so sweet they made me cry. Congrates, enjoy every minute with him. I'm so happy for you guys!
so cute what a happy moment -Lesha
and the one of all three of you, needs to be framed and be your christmas card pic. period.
That is so great! I love watching our servicemen come home and see their families--especially the little ones they meet for the first time!
i cried too. ahhhhh! what a wonderful moment.
WELCOME HOME JOSH!!! We are so glad that you made it home safe! I guess this means we need to make another trip down to California so that we can see you guys. These are the cutest pictures, they made my heart happy! What cute little parents you are. We love you guys!
I have tears in my eyes right now. How wonderful for you guys!
Natasha and Josh. We are so glad Josh is safely home. Your beautiful pictures bring tears to my eyes. I am so thankful you are back together.
Love ya
from
aunt connie
Thats so awesome that Josh is finally home! CONGRATS!!
Oh my gosh I can't even imagine how you feel right now!! How happy that he is home!!! Those pictures really are amazing.
p.s. your hair is so long and beautiful!
That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Seeing the three of you together for the first time brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations!! I can't waite to hear about how much your husband is enjoying his new baby boy. I am with Rachel, that would be a great Christmas card!
April
my mom and sister both told me to look at your pictures of your husband coming home and seeing you and Heath and they were right, that is the sweetest thing ever. it made me cry...my husband has been gone playing basketball for like an hour and I already miss him..I can't imagine being apart for so long. What a strong girl you are!
And your baby boy is beautiful.
Post a Comment