Monday, September 8, 2008

Naked Baby Photoshoot

Well.. actually it was a nearly naked baby photoshoot, we kept their diapers on so they didn't poo on the white blanket.I love this one of Avery sucking on Grady's arm! Cute babies.
Heath and Grady Avery and Heath

This picture ended the photoshoot because seconds later there were 3 verryy unhappy babies. But at least we squeezed a few cute picture out of them.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures!! I love them.

Kristen said...

It was great meeting all you cute babies last night! Have a safe trip Tash. These pictures are just adorable.

Brittany Slesk said...

WOW! I LOVE those pictures. They are so precious! You can see so much personality in each picture. You are amazing! Thanks for the promptness of these picts! Love ya!

April said...

That is so adorable, could you imagine having triplets!! I love the picture of Heath yawning...so CUTE!
April

melissa walker said...

They are cute--how much fun will those three have as they all grow up together!

Allison said...

Those are so great! I wish I could have been there to see them in person. It looks like you had a great time and you got some really cute pictures!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Those are three VERY cute babies!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Tash, these are so cute. I'm so impressed that little Heath is catching up on the chubbiness of the other babies... way to go Heath! Your family makes good lookin babies.

Southern Belle said...

So cute! I love the one of the two yawning babies and Avery eating Grady. That is so funny that she eats everything!

Val Murphy said...

I love the pics! Hey did you finish the book?!?

Jenny said...

i love the pics