Monday, August 4, 2008

One week old!

Time has just been flying since Heath got here! I just thought I would show off some pictures of him throughout the week!

Day 1 of life:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:Day 5:
Day 6:

4 comments:

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so adorable! I hope you are doing well and feeling good. You need to post and tell us how the labor and delivery went. I didn't know your husband was in Iraq, you are one brave woman, do you have someone staying with you to help you out? Well, you are a beautiful young mom and I hope you are adjusting well it can definetly be hard at times. If you ever need to talk just give me a call.
April

Val Murphy said...

I loved this post!He's a cutie!

Katy said...

I just love the little man. Days 3 and 6 are my favs.

Brittany Slesk said...

Tash, he is so sweet! I love him already! Can we see you soon? I really miss you A LOT! I hope you are loving being a mommy! It's lots of fun. I think he looks like Josh! :)He is so beautiful! I'm really glad that he is here and safe, you are so incredible. I love you both!