Monday, August 11, 2008

We Love Daddy!

JOSH! We can't wait for you to come home! Heath told me he can't wait to meet you! (no i'm not crazy) Just 4 1/2 more weeks!

8 comments:

Brittany Slesk said...

Hey!! I LOVE this picture! He is so stinkin' cute! How are you recovering? It takes a while. I am so sad that I can't come up with Eli and Grady, especially when I found out that you were still going to be up there. It would be so fun to all be there at the same time! Are you planning on being in WA for Christmas? I sure do hope so!! I love you guys!

Southern Belle said...

What an adorable picture!! He looks so much bigger already! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker!

Val Murphy said...

Love the picture! I wanna squeeze that cute little boys cheeks!

Val Murphy said...

oh and you are lookin gorgeous in the picture by the way

April said...

Beautiful picture! You must be so anxious and excited to be reunited with your husband soon. I can't waite to hear how that reunion goes, he is going to love to be with the two of you again.
April

Val Murphy said...

I wish we could make it there for the game...Tyson starts school that week. SCHOOL BLAH!

Rach said...

i miss you too girl! its amazing how much little heathster has changed already!...remember us on the drive down ok? even if we need to meet you somewhere, we will!

connie and frank said...

Tash
He is getting so big and cute.
love ya
from
connie