I can't wait to really see them side by side!
so sweet! i love heaths face, is that a smile??
I completely agree!April
Congrates, He is adorable. and I love the name Heath. I found your blog from Em's. Hope all is well.
155 Brookside DriveElberton, GA 30635
Tash, I love baby antics in the mother's lounge. =) I hope the diapers worked for Heath's cute little bum. You are the cutest mom there is.
Heath is so yummy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't wait to really see them side by side!
so sweet! i love heaths face, is that a smile??
I completely agree!
April
Congrates, He is adorable. and I love the name Heath. I found your blog from Em's. Hope all is well.
155 Brookside Drive
Elberton, GA 30635
Tash, I love baby antics in the mother's lounge. =) I hope the diapers worked for Heath's cute little bum. You are the cutest mom there is.
Heath is so yummy!
Post a Comment