First off- My Parents, Tait, Katy, Paul and Avery were here visiting (see previous post)
Then we headed off to Utah for a week to visit Eli, Brittany and Grady. We had fun at temple square, the Biggest Loser party, and getting to watch Grady while Eli and Britt were at work!
Went on Thunder Mountain for youuu Mom!
Since the last time (3 years ago) was this...
And this....

And this....
Don't ask.And if that's not enough craziness for you, just go to Julie's blog for a lot more fun pictures.
Alright I'm done.
For now.
6 comments:
WOOO!!!! Talk about amazing!!! Loved this post. Your button just makes me want to ask "Do you want me to sing for you Princess????" Ah what good times!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
Nice onesie Tash. I love your hair by the way! It turned out great! Looks like you guys had a blast with Julie. I looked at her blog and would now like Josh to make me a sandwich.
Love it!
I know there was NOT a dull moment when you and Julie were together.
See you soon!
hey gangster-
yes my photography cousin is in UT. She is awesome at photography and at life, we are actually a lot a like, so if you like me, yo will probably like her.
when do you move there?! why didnt you move here? I miss you, I need you here while I am pregnant and go walking with me and eat nutella by the spoon.
You have NO idea how excited I am that you're moving here! Of course we will be friends, and I want to babysit the little guy, too. Can't wait!!
I'm behind on the blogging thing. 2 weeks?!? That is so soon! I can't wait :) Let us know when you get here so we can help out with moving in. :)
Post a Comment