We will be sure to bring our swimsuits.Can't wait for warmer weather!!See you soon.
Heath your a little fish! Not really. You would have scales, and Natasha wouldn't hold you. But she also wouldn't eat you, so that would be good.
^that is a josh commentNOT ME!
ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute. Does he like his first pool experience? Those shorts look adorable on him!
He's so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I'm so excited you're moving here! I miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We will be sure to bring our swimsuits.
Can't wait for warmer weather!!
See you soon.
Heath your a little fish! Not really. You would have scales, and Natasha wouldn't hold you. But she also wouldn't eat you, so that would be good.
^
that is a josh comment
NOT ME!
ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute. Does he like his first pool experience? Those shorts look adorable on him!
He's so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I'm so excited you're moving here! I miss you!
Post a Comment