HAHA that is so funny! Those kids are too cute! I was so sad when I talked to your mom and she said we just barely missed you! But when you visit in May or June we must play! I still need to meet Heath! So you guys are planning on moving to Utah in July? Yay! I'm so excited! You should come be my neighbor! :D Love you!
6 comments:
I laughed again!
I loved the time perspective. Will we have a picture like that 5 years from now??
good post.
hahahahaha!!! Sooooooo funny!!!!
Avery obviously already knows her candy! She thinks he is a candy bar. :) SO CUTE!!!
What yummy little babies (Heath especially??) I love the picture of Heath on your top post too. His eyes are so great!
HAHA that is so funny! Those kids are too cute! I was so sad when I talked to your mom and she said we just barely missed you! But when you visit in May or June we must play! I still need to meet Heath! So you guys are planning on moving to Utah in July? Yay! I'm so excited! You should come be my neighbor! :D Love you!
I wanna lick him too :)
Aunty Nobe
Post a Comment