Cute idea Tash.How can he not love them. practical AND edible. Always a good combo.Love you guys!
What a great idea... I think I will have to copy you:)
Oh my goodness... Heath is SO darling! Those eyes! Can't wait to meet him someday!
we will be selling that at gorgeous diamond tash! :)BRILLIANT!!!
WOW...those look amazing! You are so creative. Did I ever tell you that I love how stinking cute Heath is!
Very creative! Hope you had a happy valentines day! XOXO
Great Job, it looks beautiful and delicious!April
You three are so stinkin' cute. I am a total sucker for brown eyes! Heath is so beautiful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute idea Tash.
How can he not love them. practical AND edible. Always a good combo.
Love you guys!
What a great idea... I think I will have to copy you:)
Oh my goodness... Heath is SO darling! Those eyes! Can't wait to meet him someday!
we will be selling that at gorgeous diamond tash! :)BRILLIANT!!!
WOW...those look amazing! You are so creative. Did I ever tell you that I love how stinking cute Heath is!
Very creative! Hope you had a happy valentines day! XOXO
Great Job, it looks beautiful and delicious!
April
You three are so stinkin' cute. I am a total sucker for brown eyes! Heath is so beautiful.
Post a Comment