Monday, January 26, 2009

6 Months Old

Love. Love. Love.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy six months Heath! What a sweetie!

julie said...

Natashka Barashka!! I LOVE what you've done with the place (your blog), it is soo adorable. Your whole family is! That cute little Heath Bar, heartbreaker!!! :)

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

I can't believe he is already six months! Doesn't it feel like you just had him? That's how I feel with Reagan. Happy 6 months little guy!

Me and My Boys said...

I was hopeing somebody would catch the Beatles referance, We are HUGE Beatles fans, if you look on our side bar, you'l notice that Anthony and I's song is a beatles song and both of the boy's songs are beatles songs, and London was named after them. If London was a girl we were going to name her Abbey Road, Spelled Rhode. I know crazy right?

Me and My Boys said...

that's awesome we love the name Jude, we were thinking about that name for our next boy, do you guys have the Beatles Monopoly? It's awesome, you should look into that.

Anderson's said...

Oh my goodness he is just the cutest little guy! I can't believe he's 6 months already!!!

Jenny said...

he is so beautiful!

Rach said...

do you like across the universe?? since i know you love the beatles.

Kelsey and Rylee said...

sweet eyes... happy 6!

Rach said...

i was talking about movie, music, it all in general. i only have the soundtrack and havnt seen the move yet. but i love the sound track.

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Tash I love sugardoodle! I use it for almost every lesson I teach.

Shirley said...

How adorable he is!!! Sorry we missed seeing all of you when you were up last - he is growing so fast!!
Love, Grandma J

Unknown said...

Those Eyes!! He reminds me so much of baby Tasha :)
Cheryl