As you should! :)
ahahahahaha
May I first say you have some good tunes playing on the blog...also, very funny picture...it is probably just that heath is so small but what size of shoes does josh wear? I am glad you all got to be together for Christmas!
first off, love this picture.secondly, I am NOT prego, sorry to get your hopes up:)
That is one mean looking marine! I sure hope you follow your orders. Heath you are the biggest stud ever! WE love you!
NatashaHe is so darn cute!!!!see you this week!!!love yaauntie connie
Love the pictures. We are excited to see you this week.Love you allGr and Grandpa Slesk
Post a Comment
7 comments:
As you should! :)
ahahahahaha
May I first say you have some good tunes playing on the blog...also, very funny picture...it is probably just that heath is so small but what size of shoes does josh wear? I am glad you all got to be together for Christmas!
first off, love this picture.
secondly, I am NOT prego, sorry to get your hopes up:)
That is one mean looking marine! I sure hope you follow your orders. Heath you are the biggest stud ever! WE love you!
Natasha
He is so darn cute!!!!
see you this week!!!
love ya
auntie connie
Love the pictures. We are excited to see you this week.
Love you all
Gr and Grandpa Slesk
Post a Comment