Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mewwy Chwithmuth

I wish we were able to make it home this year for Christmas, because my whole family was together and that doesn't happen often. Plus I keep on hearing there is like a TON of snow up in B'ham, I want snow! It's been sunny here, rained a couple days, but definetely doesn't feel like winter time! Anyways, Christmas Eve we had dinner with some good friends from our ward, where I stuffed myself wayy to much, and ate a chunk of cake that was wayyy to good (I'm still recovering from my chocolate coma). We had a fun time, playing scattegories, opening gifts from each other (Goonies-YES!) and laughing a lot! Oh ya, and my friend is expecting in February, which would explain the giant growth on her tummy! :)



On Christmas day we woke up and had french toast and EGG NOG. mmmmm. Opened gifts, went for a walk, ate MORE chocolate cake and watched movies the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Slesk Family said...

I am sad you couldn't be here too!
But it looks like you made the most of it away from home.
Heath is growing up so fast, is that last picture Happy Tongue? Avery does that every time she wants to smile and likes our antics. It's her way of giving approval. Is that what Heath is doing?
I like your hair that way too and WHAT is that cake?? It looks too good.
Love you , Miss you!

Katy said...

That cake looks DELICIOUS. And who doesn't love the Goonies?? (I love you Sloth) I love Heath's mouth-opened "Huh??" look, he is so cute. Christmas really wasn't the same without you, but I hear Clay Aiken is gay, so that's good. Love you!

Rach said...

that cake and that baby look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Merry late Christmas and happy New Year Natash! By the way you have the most beautiful baby boy ever. He has your long eye lashes and beauty. He seems to have a perfect mixture of the both of you. You did good. Congratulations! I miss you and love you. Too bad we haven't seen too much of eachother for years. Nice to find you and see what your up to and the wonderful times your having.

www.malmbergs.shutterfly.com

connie and frank said...

It appears to me that you had an awesome Christmas, even without snow!!!!
You guys are so beautiful
love ya
from
auntie connie