Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ya, we went to Washington!

And it was a good time! We got to see both of our families, and we let everyone hog Heath as much as possible because we won't be going back again for some time! Sorry! Soooo here are just a few picture from out fabulous trip.

Avery always loves tasting Heath
We got to go to our child birth class reunion, only a few couples showed up,
but it was a good time. Here are za babies.
Papa getting his sweet baby fix.


Avery's always making the funniest faces (but extremely cute faces)
and I love them!


Oh ya, did you have Christmas in November? Because we did! And don't worry Britt, we bought you a pair of these awesome spanks.

My best friend Nicole, and a Heath cub.

I feel like this pictures should say, "Avery For President"


I loved fresh pressed Apple Cider. Yes I do.

11 comments:

Southern Belle said...

that looks like you had so much fun!! THe babies are getting so cute and big!!

Slesk Family said...

Ya, we loved having you!
thanks for letting us get our Heath fix. We loved it!
The pictures are great, especially the pj one. HA!
Don't wait too long to come back.
We love you all!

Katy said...

I love Heath's potbelly in the last picture. He's so handsome! Good job warning Brittany about the pj's... (you'll love them Brittany! very flattering:)

Brittany Slesk said...

Loved the pictures!! I cannot WAIT for the PJ's. I'm sure I won't look as great as you guys in them though! You all look beautiful. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Health looked like he enjoyed his first Christmas!! :)

Kelsey and Rylee said...

LOVE THE JAMMIES!!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

your hair looks SO good! Love the color. And I want those jammies. J Crew? Where did you guys get them?

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Nordstrom Rack... $45 bucks!

Slesk Family said...

Jammies--Target $20!

Val Murphy said...

Those pictures are great...I can't wait to see Britt in those jammies ha! For a second I thought Heath was in that one with all the babies twice and it kind of freaked me out. So did you see Twilight? What did you think?

julie said...

ahhh I love your pictures tashka!!!! you guys look so cute and great in all of them. and of course avery always wants to taste heath bar!!!! he's a sweet little candy bar! :)

April said...

Too bad I didn't get to see you while you were in town, that would have been a lot of fun!

I love your hair too, it's GORGEOUS!
April